Friday, July 9, 2010

My future chef...


Wednesday afternoon, Sophia decided to trade in her wooden fruit and plastic pots and pans for some real cooking with me!


Reading Granny Herndon's banana bread recipe...


Let's get cooking!


measuring and pouring...


mashing (and tasting) the bananas...


It's looking good!


Ready for the oven.


the waiting begins...


So...we eat some marshmallows!


It's going to be hot - Sophia is ready!



Yes, we are wearing matching aprons (thanks Grammy!) and that's our masterpiece in the background.


The official taste tester.


Yay! We did it!

Sophia and I had so much fun the kitchen the other day. I couldn't believe how Sophia was so interested in baking process. She took the entire project very seriously and was ready to help at every stage. I'm really excited that I may have someone to cook and bake for me one day... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment