Saturday, July 31, 2010

Harvesting Memories - Sophia's first Orange Co. Fair


Excited to head to the fair first thing Saturday morning.


Those little legs couldn't get there fast enough...


Sophia saying hello to the turkey.


The "corn box" was a huge hit! Sophia could have stayed here all day.


It's hard to look at the camera when there are so many animals to see...




After seeing all the animals it was time for some lemonade and...


funnel cake!


And, what's a county fair without some good ole' clogging? Sophia loved watching the dancing.


And, checking out the produce in the exhibit tent.


On the way out a tractor caught Sophia's eye.

I think I know what she wants for her birthday...


Posing with Grammy.


Saying good-bye to the rooster.

1 comment:

  1. Funnel cakes?! I remember funnel cakes! I wish I could have gone to the fair with you and Sophia ;]! XO

    ReplyDelete