Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My 31st birthday (week)


Having an early birthday celebration at Granddaddy's.


Sophia enjoying some of the amazing Godiva chocolate cheesecake Bridget brought for my birthday. It was soo good!


An early birthday present to get the week started off right.


Mom and Dad came bearing gifts, breakfast, and coffee very early on my birthday. It was a very nice wake-up call.


Granny hosted my birthday dinner at the farm.


She fixed all my favorites for dinner. Yum!


And, she fixed two desserts - a chocolate cake and strawberry pie.


Sophia's first taste of strawberry pie...


I think she likes it!


After dinner we took a walk around the farm. Sophia loved checking out the cows.



And, the garden.

I had a very nice birthday and I really appreciated everyone making me feel so special!

1 comment: