Sunday, August 2, 2009

Family 5K


Sophia and I getting ready for our first 5K!


The starting line - so beautiful!


Sophia with Daddy before the race


Our sweet girl


Sophia and I after the race...we are both a little tired.


Time to relax at the pool



Sophia is very happy to be at the pool!
(this is her new "sniffy" face when she gets really excited :)


Our water bug!

On Saturday Raph, Sophia, and I all participated in the annual Charlie Orr Memorial 5K Fun Run at Bread Loaf. This was my first time running in a race...ever...but it truly was a fun run! The race took us through the Bread Loaf campus and up and down Frost Road and the weather could not have been more perfect. I felt so proud crossing the finish line with my family and I hope this is the start of many more fun runs!

After the race we went to the pool to relax --

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Sarah! You are awesome! I can't run for a blocK ;]. What a cute "sniffy face"! XO

    ReplyDelete