Sunday, August 16, 2009

Annie and Neil's engagement party

Posing with the bride and groom-to-be.


Annie and I


I love this shot...


the girls


the guys

Last night we had a great time celebrating Annie and Neil's engagement at the Lewis' home in Glen Allen. We had a lovely dinner and it was wonderful spending time with my best friends and their families. It is such an exciting time for Annie and Neil and we can't wait to hear more wedding details --

On a side note: Allie kept Sophia so we could attend the party and I have to admit that I was a little worried Sophia would not remember her, but, to my relief, as soon as Allie and her 19th month old son Will walked in the door Sophia got so excited. She crawled right over to Allie and started playing. It was so much easier leaving knowing that Sophia was happy and in such good hands. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment