Saturday, September 3, 2011

Annie, this post is for you!

This picture make me smile! Annie holding Henry for the first time!

Sophia and Henry with Annie and Mrs. Lewis.

Sophia loved having Neil and Mrs. Lewis join her for some Play-doh fun!

My best friend (and most faithful blog follower next to my mother), Annie and her husband Neil made a special trip to our house the Friday before Labor Day to meet Henry and to see our growing girl. It was a short but wonderful visit getting to catch up with one of my favorite girls (Kate, we missed you!). Annie's Mom even got to come over for a little while. Let's get together again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Alright!! Somehow I missed this until today. I love it!! Give them both a squeeze for me - love that Sophia had such a great first day of school.

    ReplyDelete