Sunday, December 20, 2009

snow, Snow, SNOW!


First thing Saturday morning, Sophia snow watching...


After being inside all day, Raph and Sophia suit up to go out and play in the snow.


The first human contact...


Sledding to the Stakem's for Tim's birthday bash!


Sunday morning, after the snow finally stopped.


"Have you seen our car?"


Finding the perfect sledding spot...


Sophia slightly intimidated by the snow that was taller than she!


Beautiful Woodberry, beautiful snow...


Ready to go again!



Our snowy home


Heading inside...

What a snow storm! I haven't see this much snow in VA since I was a little girl. All day Saturday we enjoyed being snow bound watching movies, baking, napping, and of course, watching the snow fall - I perfect snow day! Saturday night, Raph and I road our sled to the Stakem's for Tim's 40th birthday party. Luckily for us, our babysitter lives at WFS and was able to walk to our house. It was fun to get out in the snow and to celebrate with friends.

This morning was so beautiful - a true winter wonderland. We were able to go sledding (briefly) and dig the Jimmy out of the driveway. It has been so much fun being together and enjoying the spectacular scenery.

1 comment:

  1. How PRETTY! We're hoping for a white Christmas, too! I love seeing your surroundings--and I love the monkey pajamas! (I want a pair!)

    ReplyDelete