Friday, June 5, 2009

Any day now...






Everyday is something new with Sophia and since she turned 6 months I am even more amazed with our girl! She can now pull herself up to a sitting position from laying down and then she can pull up to her feet. Any day now she is going to start crawling - she gets on all fours, rocks a couple of times, moves her hands but then sits back down. Part of me is so excited about this next step but the other part of me is wondering where the time has gone. Also I want Raph to be here when she starts crawling - clearly Sophia has her own schedule and we will just wait and see.

Sophia is such a happy, playful baby! She smiles and giggles all the time and I love watching her. She is fascinated by her toys and all that is surrounds her. She moves constantly and sometimes I feel like I'm wrestling a tiger!

The photos are from the Portrait Innovations photo shoot the other night.

No comments:

Post a Comment