Friday, June 19, 2009

7 months, baby!


Sophia, our happy girl, loving her indoor swing!


On her offical 7 month birthday, Sophia playing with her sunglasses


Yep, that's a bikini!


My sweet girl


Sophia's baby pool.

Since Sophia turned 7 months so much has happened! She can pull up on most anything and she is now crawling. Life as we know it has already started to change! Another milestone, her first fever due to what I think is teething.

When I checked on her sleeping in her crib a few minutes ago she looked so big. Where has the time gone? She is able to do so many things now and I am amazed by her ability to bring so much joy to those around her. I am anxious for Raph to return from Central America on Sunday so he can see Sophia and all of her new tricks!


No comments:

Post a Comment