Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Welcome to the world, sweet Everette James

 Ready to meet our son early Thursday morning.
 He's here!



Meeting Everette's first friend, Kate. So wonderful to share pregnancy and the hospital stay with my friend Katherine who welcomed twins two days before Everette.
 Heading home!
 Snuggling with proud big sister...
 Loving on G and P
Our world

Many more pictures and posts coming soon about these first few days with our new son. Words can not begin describe how thankful I am to our friends and family who have helped and supported us in so many ways to welcome this new little person into our family. My parents have been amazing and I will be forever grateful for all they have done for me and our children this past week.

I have so much more to type but I need to get back to snuggling my newborn...life is beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome, baby Everette! We love you already!
    xoxo, Annie & Carrie-Anne

    ReplyDelete