Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sophia's first dance recital

With my tiny dancer on our way to dress rehearsal.
Ready to dance!
Practicing "Let's Go Fly A Kite"
Aunt Kate was able to watch Sophia's dress rehearsal! It was the best surprise seeing her come around the corner!
Dancers must refuel! Sophia and I having a pizza picnic at the theater.
On recital day with Grammy and Pop.
With my babies.
My dancing girl.
Almost showtime! Getting on her dancing shoes!
Post dance and ready for her final bow.
Sierra ready for the finale.
Harper ready to take her bow.
Listening to instructions.
Sophia with her very proud Daddy.
With our sweet Arlene. Sophia loves the Barbie she gave her.
So happy that Granny Herndon was there to watch the performance!
Our girl.
Watching Sophia dance in her first recital was such a pleasure! It is so wonderful sharing a love of dance with my daughter. Sophia performed "Let's Go Fly a Kite" and during her exit she blew kisses for about two minutes straight! We are proud of our little performer and hope this will be the first of many dance recitals to come.

2 comments:

  1. I've been checking every day waiting for this post! Hooray! I like to think that Sophia is the one with her foot in the right direction in the practice shot... :)

    ReplyDelete