Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Kings Dominion

We're ready for a fun day at the park!

Snoopy greeting Grammy and Sophia.

Posing with the friendly Spinosaurus.

Sophia and the Keating girls!

While I got my dancers warmed up and ready to dance, my family headed out to ride some rides.

My dancers ready to perform. They did such a great job!

Sophia loved the big boat.

Saying hello to Charlie Brown.

Thanks for the lift, Pop!

Sophia loved this roller coaster! See our girl and Grammy in the last car?

Cruising..

Flying...

And, winning! Sophia won this stuffed animal all by herself!

Teaching Mama how to ride a roller coaster.

Catching a show.

Henry loved dancing to the music.

We traveled to Kings Dominion on Sunday for Brushwood's School of Dance to compete in a dance competition. All of the BSD dancers did such an amazing job and I was so proud of all of our performances. Grammy, Pop, Sophia and Henry came along to cheer on the dancers and to enjoy a beautiful day at the park. We missed Raph who ran in a 5K that morning - Go, Raph! Sophia remembered being at Kings Dominion last year so she was very excited to go back and to ride the roller coasters! This girl LOVED riding all of the rides in Planet Snoopy...we have a real amusement park enthusiast on our hands! Henry was a trooper on his first trip to the park. He was happy riding in the stroller, napping, and dancing to the music at the dance competition. Grammy and Pop were amazing, as usual, helping me with kids while I was with my dancers and throughout the day. Thanks, G and P! I think we may have to plan another trip to Kings Dominion over the summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment