Monday, July 11, 2011

Fourth of July and the start of my birth-week

Sophia working on her Fourth of July craft - glitter fireworks!

I had fun making patriotic strawberries.

At Supper Club

Me and my happy girl.

Ready for dinner.

Bridget made me an early birthday cake to kick off my birth week.

After dinner, we headed to Graves' Mountain Lodge to see some fireworks. This girl was dressed for the event!


We are ready for the show!

Posing with Grammy's festive dessert.

It was yummy!


Sophia had a great time talking about fireworks and enjoying the Fourth of July festivities but once the fireworks started she decided that she liked them a lot better while watching from the car. Once inside the car, Sophia gave lots of, "ooo's and ahhh's!" It was a fun day and a great start to my birthday.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a happy birthday, Sarah!!! Sorry I missed it (we were in CA), but be expecting a little something in the mail ;]. XO

    ReplyDelete