Monday, June 13, 2011

Mother's Day

Enjoying being together at a fun Mother's Day picnic Saturday afternoon.

Sophia loved the moon bounce!

Cousin Will giving Sophia a ride. She was playing with the radio!

The annual cousin photo.

Mother's Day!

Grammy and Sophia

Me and my girl!


It was a fun Mother's Day weekend. We all enjoyed heading to my cousin's house for the annual Mother's Day picnic and then we had a nice time being together on Mother's Day. Many thanks to my Mom for all that you do for me and for supplying me with these photos. :)

Sorry followers for being so behind on my posts. We have been busy, busy around here but more posts are coming soon. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. Well your being behind finally let me catch up, Sarah ;]!!! Sophia's hair is getting long--and I just loved seeing you all so happy and healthy! XOXO

    ReplyDelete