Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sophia's 1st birthday party!

Last Sunday we had a great time celebrating Sophia's 1st birthday with some friends and family at our home. My friend, Em, took so many (209 to be exact) wonderful pictures of the day and I can't believe how perfectly she captured Sophia and all the happenings at the party. I am forever grateful for these pictures - thank you, Em! I am also so appreciative to my Mom for her party expertise and for all of her help making Sophia's first birthday party so special! The only thing missing from Sophia's party was my Dad who was at home sick. We missed you, Dad!

Photos from our special day...


Our birthday girl!


Yummy cupcakes!



The table


Posing with the birthday girl.

The favors


Grammy and Sophia


Great Granny and Sophia




Granddaddy and Granny getting ready for the party.

The guests start arriving...


Spencer and Sophia


Terry, Erin, and Tracey


Laura, Spencer, Sharon, Lorae, Sophia, and I.


Caroline and Harper

The kiddos


Making a wish...


Eating her cupcake.


She really liked her cupcake.


gathering around the table.


Sierra and Em


I love this picture! The girls hard at work.


Blair and Mimi


Happy Birthday to me! Sophia holding the bird that Aunt Kate brought her.


Sophia with Aunt Tracey



Parker and Grace



Raph and Tpa catching up.


Sophia telling TJ goodbye.


Sophia watching everyone leave.

1 comment:

  1. There she is! Happy Birthday to the beautiful Sophia! And happy parents' 1st anniversary ;]! We wish we could've been there to help celebrate! XOXO

    ReplyDelete