Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The latest...


Sophia is still enjoying her pumpkins and now she is ready to go to the real pumpkin patch in her overalls! (Grammy got these for Sophia a long time ago and now they fit just right!)


Apparently, pumpkins are hilarious!


Sophia with Huggums, her favorite doll.


Thanks to Grammy, Sophia now has a drum. This was my drum when I was a child. I think this is payback for my parents. :)

Sophia is a very talented musician. Look at her adoring fans!


Sophia playing in her new toy box that her Great-Granddaddy fixed up for her.


All bundled up and ready for a walk in the crisp, fall air.


Daddy and Sophia ready to cheer on the Tigers at the football game during Parent's Weekend.
(Thanks Aunt Kate for the great leg warmers!)


My Junior I Performance dancers waiting to rehearse before their first performance of the year at the Gordonsville Street Festival.





No comments:

Post a Comment