Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My 30th birthday and the start of a wonderful visit!


We were thrilled to have have Mom and Dad visit us in Vermont!


My birthday flowers from Mom and Dad - yellow roses, my favorite.


My birthday dinner.


And my delicious cake from Cafe Provence in Brandon, VT that Mom and Dad picked up on their way to see us.

My 30th birthday was great! The day started off with Raph letting me sleep in while he took care of Sophia from 5:00 a.m. - 7:00 a.m. - a wonderful treat! Then Raph and Sophia brought me breakfast in bed, my present and card. Mom and Dad arrived around 3 p.m. (after being on the road since about 3 a.m.) bringing presents and flowers and keeping the celebration going. We were all thrilled to see them and little Sophia really enjoyed reconnecting with her Grammy and Pop - she was also lavished with many goodies! The day concluded with giving a brief tour around Lake Dunmore and a wonderful dinner.

1 comment:

  1. Sara-you are looking wonderful. So happy and in such great shape. I'm glad your parents made the trip.

    oh. and yellow roses are my favorite roses too. :)

    Glad you all had fun.

    ReplyDelete